Rikka from Ricochet and Away! announces that the theme of July’s sewing challenge is 2-in-1, items that can be worn or utilized in multiple ways. This includes garments that are reversible, blankets that fold into totes, etc. There aren’t any prizes, but the winners will get the bragging rights and a special button to show on their blog. Entries must be submitted by July 31, 2012. Read more about the 2-in-1 sewing challenge at Ricochet and Away!
[photo from Ricochet and Away!]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Winners of the Solids-Only Tote Challenge announced
- Vote on the 2-in-1 Sewing Challenge
- Ring Your Neck scarf sewing challenge
- Enter the Typography sewing challenge
- “I Will Wear It In Public” sewing challenge