Sample Scrap is a provider of high quality material samples that have served their purpose in the architectural/design sector and are ready for a new life.
Sample Scrap seeks to find new homes for these quality finishes by offering them at reasonable prices to students, educators, and artists who may find new uses for them.
Not only to these fabric gems not end up in landfills but people who may not otherwise have access to these high quality goods, can get these cool pieces to use in their own projects.
And with my newest pincushion obsession, I can see getting a bundle to turn into chic little pin holders.
By candi canncel
- Lookie what she made: Needle organizer and scrap catcher
- Tutorial: Egg cup pincushion
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric bookmarks
- Tutorial: Tiny pincushion you can attach to your needlework scissors
- Tutorial: Fabric magnets to brighten your fridge