Look at what happens when you get a group of sewers together, all stitching with a common cause. Nikki from You Sew, Girl organized a sewing bee to make bags for the Rainbow Comfort Packs project. In one day, they made… well, I’m not gonna tell you. You’ll have to read her blog post to find out because her accompanying pictures say so much more than just the numbers.
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: 13 ways to add pattern to fabric using household materials
- How Rae organizes her sewing patterns
- Lookie what she made: Craft Clock!
- Lookie what she made: Rainbow Dash birthday dress
- Lookie what she made: Sequined dress out of a clearance top