Today I am throwing a birthday party for myself! It is also a screening party as I am going to show off a TV show pilot that I created and recently shot (wish me luck!).
I’m taking a short break from the madness of getting ready and came across this delightful little party favor. It is merely decorating an exsisting sewing kit- but what about using this as inspiration to create your own kit with cute sewing items you can find at fabric stores!
I am sad to say that the majority of my friends do not sew, so would have NO idea what to do with this. But what a cutie favor for a craft themed party or any party if you have lots of crafty friends!
(Oh and in case you are wondering…I’m turning 33 again! But not til September 11th.
- Cool idea: Fabric scrap scented sachets as party favors
- Tutorial: Make eyecatching hangtags for your handmade items
- Tutorial: Dragon wing party favors
- Birthdays and puppies in party hats
- Tutorial: Felt Party Favor Bag