Have you seen the new Remix line by Ann Kelle for Kaufman fabrics? I love the bright colors and the fun, graphic prints! The swatches at the Kaufman site are pretty enough, but if you head over to Ann Kelle’s blog you can see them made up into all kinds of prettiness. You can also see some sneak peeks of upcoming lines. Go to Ann Kelle’s blog for some fabric eye candy.
[photo from Ann Kelle blog]
[tags]sewing, fabric, sneak peek, Ann Kelle, Remix[/tags]
- Sneak peek: More sneaks of Amy Butler’s Love
- Sneak Peek: Spellbound by Patricia Bravo
- Sneak peeks from Free Spirit Fabrics
- Sneak peek: Party Dress by Mo Bedell
- Sneak Peek: Good Folks fabric by Anna Maria Horner