Susan from Freshly Picked shares a cool idea for giving a plain button-down shirt a dressier look. She adds gold ribbon trim to the button plackets or sleeve pickups for just the right dash of shiny. I love this idea!! Read more at Freshly Picked blog.
[photo from Freshly Picked]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boy’s button down shirt made cool
- Tutorial: Boy’s button-down shirt from adult-sized shirt
- Tutorial: Cut away the neckline on a button up shirt
- Tutorial: Perfect button placement with double-sided tape
- Lookie what she made: From shapeless shirt to retro wow