Becca from Blue Cricket Designs shows how she covered up a hole in a sweater with eyelet from another shirt. The eyelet design was taken from the bottom of the shirt, cut apart, and appliqued on to the sweater. Voila! Sweater fixed and fabulous! Read more and see photos at her blog.
[photo from Blue Cricket Designs]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, refashion, sweater, hole, cover, applique, eyelet[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sweater refasion with romantic flaire (and flare)
- Idea file: Use color blocking to rescue a stained tee
- Lookie what she made: Embellishment on a plain black skirt
- Lookie what she made: Purse handle fix!
- Tutorial: No-sew t-shirt refashion with cut eyelet effect