Jennifer from Two Butterflies shares a cool idea on her blog for dressing up a plain cardigan. She replaced the individual buttons down the front with clusters of small buttons grouped to look like flowers. How cute is that!! Read more about her idea at Two Butterflies blog.
[photo from Two Butterflies]
- Tutorial: Tuxedo Cardigan refashion
- Tutorial: Gathered cardigan refashion
- Tutorial: Turn a cardigan into sweater pajamas for baby
- Tutorial: Spring sweater with appliqued ribbon flowers
- Tutorial: Button Up Cardigan Cowl