Zoe from So, Zo… What Do You Know? shows off a super cool refashioning idea that combines two sweaters into one. She recut and reshaped one sweater, but before she stitched it all together, she added contrast shoulder yokes cut from another sweater. How cool is that! This would also be neat to do with t-shirts. Read more at So, Zo… What Do You Know?
[photo from So, Zo... What Do You Know?]
- Tutorial: Off-the-shoulder cowl sweater refashioned from two turtlenecks
- Tutorial: Add sequined shoulders to a sweatshirt
- Tutorial: Summer Lovin tee with swoop shoulder yokes
- Tutorial: Patchwork sweater dress
- Cool idea: Valentine’s shirt with dimensional flower heart