Laura Bray from Katydiddy used Tulip paints to add fun flower designs to plain buttons. She’s not sure how they would fare in a washing machine, so they’re not intended for a project that would need washing. But wouldn’t they be so pretty on a headband? Read more about this cool idea at her blog.
[photo from Laura Bray]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Spraypainted button decor
- Cool idea: Let your kids create their own fabrics!
- Tutorial: Embellished fabric scrap mosaic t-shirt
- Cool idea: Button clusters for flowers
- Cool idea: Use markers to add shading to felt food