Kelly from Sewing in No Man’s Land joins the Refashionista series at I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar with a post showing the child’s winter coat she made out of an adult-sized coat. Brilliant!! It’s fairly easy to find an out-of-style adult coat at a thrift store for far less than it would take to buy the materials to make one from scratch, PLUS most of the time consuming details will already be sewn for you. Read more about her project, and see close-up photos of the details.
[photo from Sewing in No Man's Land on I Am Momma, Hear Me Roar]
- Tutorial: Long Amadeus coat refashioned from a suit
- Lookie what she made: Frumpy thrift store dress to smart summer frock
- Tutorial: Quick & easy toddler dress from an adult blouse
- Tutorial: Glittered Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: Lavender Fields sundress refashion