If you’re gifting one of your sewing projects, why not use the scraps to create some coordinating ribbon? Cheryl from A Pretty Cool Life serged some printed cotton to create this pretty fabric ribbon. Read more at her blog.
[photo from A Pretty Cool Life]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, serged, serger, fabric, ribbon, scrap, gift, wrap[/tags]
- Cool idea: Fabric scraps to tie up gifts
- Tutorial: No-sew fabric scrap Christmas ornaments
- Use up your fabric scraps!
- Tutorial: Raw-edge wrapped rag bracelets
- Tutorial: Colorful giftwrap trim from your fabric scraps