Check out the super cute button art that Laura Bray from katydiddy made! She shares the fun project on her blog. I love the red buttons and matching red hoop!! Would you believe that they both started out gold? She spray painted them to get that delicious red. Genius! Read more at katydiddy.
[photo from katydiddy]
- Cool idea: Painted floral buttons
- Cool idea: Use markers to add shading to felt food
- Lookie what she made: Sewing projects from vintage tea towels
- Tutorial: Valentine’s Day countdown calendar
- Tutorial: MP3 player sling that attaches to a treadmill