Tricia from Leafy Treetop Shop and Leafy Treetop Spot shares a cool idea for maternity wear that’s both comfortable and flattering for a pregnant belly. She created a belt out of some wide stretch lace. The belt helps add definition under the bust (since you don’t have a waist anymore!) but since it’s made out of a soft lace it won’t dig into your skin. It’s a great way to dress up a plain maternity tee! Read more about this cool idea at Leafy Treetop Spot.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Use stretch lace to lengthen t-shirt sleeves
- Lookie what she made: All Tied Up Maternity Shirt
- Tutorial: Lace and vinyl belt
- Tutorial: Make a vintage-inspired lace collar from a doily
- Cool idea: Felt cookie sheet puzzle