Just because a pattern is made for one type of garment doesn’t mean you can’t use it to make another. Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs used her basic t-shirt pattern to resize a thrifted dress so that it fits her perfectly. Read more at Squiggly Twigs Designs.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale
- Independence Day sale at Squiggly Twigs Designs
- 90 cent patterns at the Squiggly Twigs birthday sale – EXTENDED!
- Lookie what she made: Dressy Christmas outfit from casualwear patterns
- Tutorial: DIY hair extensions