Don’t you hate it when the sleeves of your long-sleeved shirts aren’t so long anymore? Whether it’s from wear and tear, or just shrinkage from repeated washings, those sleeves have an annoying habit of creeping up. Tricia from Leafy Treetop Shop and Leafy Treetop Spot shares a cool idea fixing that. She adds a band of stretch lace to the sleeve hems of a long-sleeved shirt. Brilliant! Read more at Leafy Treetop Spot.
[photo from Leafy Treetop Spot]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Stretch lace belt for pregnant belly
- Lookie what she made: All Tied Up Maternity Shirt
- Tutorial: Easy cap sleeve t-shirt
- Cool idea: Felt cookie sheet puzzle
- Tutorial: Two colorblocked tees refashioned from two plain tees