Designer Phyllis Dobbs sent me this link to a free apron pattern. Although I am not wild about kitty fabric, the shape is ultra feminine and super flattering. This could look so retro in a mod-print fabric or very chic as a vintage “hostess” apron in a sheer chiffon. I can so see wearing this to host my next soiree!
- Free pattern: Christmas apron
- Free pattern: Simple chef’s apron
- Tutorial: Let’s Do Brunch hostess apron
- Free pattern: Circle apron for a Barbie doll
- Tutorial: Halloween apron with a ric rac spider pocket