So Vintage Patterns has absolutely exquisite sewing patterns. They are truly vintage, not reproductions. They stock over 4000 patterns from the 1900′s on up.
And, even have a huge assortment of Movie Star Patterns. These particular patterns from the 1930s and 1940s featured popular movie stars such as Carol Lombard, Olivia De Haviland, Betty Grable, Katherine Hepburn, Bette Davis, Maureen O Hara, Irene Dunn and such stars from the famous movie studios of Hollywood such as RKO, Paramount, MGM, Warner Bros etc. Also here you’ll find other pattern makers that featured fashions from movies such as Audrey Hepburn’s and Lucille Ball from I Love Lucy show etc. I adore the gorgeous Delores Del Rio 30′s number- it is SO chic!
The patterns are a bit pricey- in the $95.00 to $135.00 range but looking like a Movie Star from the 1930′s- priceless!
- Vintage patterns at Serendipity Vintage
- Inspiration- Costumer Orry-Kelly
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired faux fur pillbox hat
- Is this the end of Project Runway?
- Free patterns for American Girl, BFC Inc, and Karito dolls