You can make this pretty flannel burpcloth in just 10 minutes. Head over to The Ribbon Retreat for the free pattern. It’s made from two layers of soft, absorbant flannel. It sews together fast because you won’t be turning and topstitching the layers. Instead, they’re sewn wrong sides together with the seam allowance cut into soft fringe. Go to The Ribbon Retreat for the pattern and how-to.
[photo from The Ribbon Retreat]
- Tutorial: Simple flannel receiving blanket
- Tutorial: Countour burp cloths
- Insulated Totes for Drink Bottles
- Tutorial: Curved burpcloth
- Tutorial: Card Condo, a credit card and loyalty card organizer