Head over to Bramcost Publications for Day 8 of their 12 Days of a Vintage Handmade Holiday series. They share a free pattern for a 1950s scallop ponytail hat. This unique hat has a scalloped, quilted brim and a small hole in the back for the ponytail. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from Bramcost Publications]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sheer scarf with flower embellishments
- Tutorial: 1920s dolly bonnet
- Tutorial: Vintage style circular party apron
- Free pattern: 1950s baby bib with feeding mitt for mama
- Tutorial: Pillow for a ponytail