Amanda from Heartland Happy guest blogs in the Dressing Up Dolly series at Nap Time Crafters with the pattern she created to make a dress for her daughter’s 15″ Disney princess doll. (Even princesses enjoy casual attire!) It’s a simple A-line dress with edges finished with foldover elastic. Go to Nap Time Crafters for the pattern and how-to.
[photo form Heartland Happy on Nap Time Crafters]
- Free pattern: Fairy Tale dress for dolly
- Free pattern: Hooded sweatshirt outfit for dolly
- Free pattern: Simple doll boots
- Tutorial: 18″ doll book tote
- Free pattern: Mermaid tail for a doll