Claire from Moth & Sparrow shares a free pattern for making a trio of super cute baby hats with animal faces appliqued on them. She includes patterns for making an owl, a raccoon, and a fox. These are SOOOO cute!!! The patterns are sized for a 6 month old baby, but you could adjust it up or down as needed. Get the free pattern.
[photo from Moth & Sparrow]
- Free pattern: Reversible vest for baby
- Free pattern: Summer Sun top for babies
- Tutorial: Baby boy onesie, with special info on binding edges
- Free pattern: Sunshine and Rainbow costume for babies
- Free pattern: Boy’s Best Vest