Lia from Lia’s Space shares a free pattern for a baby bib. Bibs are one of my favorite gifts to make for baby showers. The sewing is relatively easy, and they always turn out cute – whether you embellish them with a bit of applique or let the fabric choice be the star. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from Lia's Space]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, baby, bib[/tags]
- Free pattern: Kimono and pants outfit for a baby doll
- Sew a toddler smock in 30 minutes with this free pattern
- Free pattern: Basic baby bib
- Free pattern: Bitty Bottle Bib
- Free pattern: One handled bag