Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shares a free pattern on her blog for a pair of baby boy pants that you can make out of an old t-shirt. She adds contrast stitching down the front and around the knees. The pattern is for a size 6-12 months. Get the tute.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Free pattern: Ruffled baby bloomers
- Free pattern: Baby knit baseball hat, now in more sizes
- Tutorial: Soft fabric baby shoe with ruffles
- Free pattern: Kindergartner Pants