Last year, Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shared a free pattern for making a knit baseball hat in itty baby sizes. How stinkin’ cute is that!! The pattern is for babies 0-6 months. Now she’s added another size to the pattern so you can make one in a 6-12 month size as well. Go to her post for links to the original tutorial and patterns in both baby sizes.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Free pattern: Gathered neck shift dress in size 12 & 18 months
- Free pattern: Go To Dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Baby girl Mary Jane shoes
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt