Dana from MADE kicks off the 2011 edition of Celebrate the Boy month with a free pattern and tutorial on her blog for making basic little boy pants. The pattern is sized for little boys size 2-3t. If you need a different sized pattern, she’s got a link to instructions for drafting your own. Watch her site throughout the month for ways to customize this basic pant. Get the how-to.
[photo from MADE]
- Free pattern: Box pleat bubble shorts for baby
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Snap Cargo Pants, now in 6-12 month size
- Tutorial: Draft and sew a peasant blouse
- Free pattern: Women’s blazer, plus a sew-along
- Free pattern: Basic pants for an 18″ doll