Joanne from Craft Passion made a pair of these “Be My Valentine” Piggy Pillows for her kids. Aren’t they the cutest??? I love the hearts on their rear-ends. She shares a free pattern so you can make one, too. Go to the free pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Craft Passion]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, valentine, piggy, pillow, pig, softie, heart[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Wee Piggy softie
- Tutorial: How to replicate a favorite softie
- Tutorial: Triangle Safety Sign Throw Pillow
- Tutorial: Droopy-eared sock bunny
- Lookie what she made: Spiky hedgehog purse!