Martina from Confessions of a Sewing Addict is searching for the perfect handmade bag, and is creating a series of blog posts detailing her attempts at making different styles. The City Tote is the second handbag style in the series. I love the little scarf tied around one of the handles! Get the scoop about this bag and download a free pattern.
She’s also giving away the bag she made to a lucky reader. Deadline is Thursday, February 25, 2010. See her blog for entry details.
[photo from Confessions of a Sewing Addict]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, handbag, bag, purse, tote, pocketbook[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Handbag from two fat quarters
- This week in sewing giveaways
- Tutorial: Simply tote purse with zippered top and pockets
- Free pattern: For Pleat’s Sake pretty pleated tote
- Enter your purse design in the 2010 Independent Handbag Designer Awards