Feeling the need for a new spring bag? Christine from ChrisW Designs shares a free pattern for her Coco bag. The angled piecing mixes two fabric prints on the outside of the bag. Inside, it’s lined and has a pocket to hold smaller items. The fabric tubing straps are attached to the bag with grommets and swivel hooks. Go to her blog for the pattern.
[photo from ChrisW Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Soft and Slouchy Book Bag
- Tutorial: Spirit Tote Bag
- Tutorial: Gathered bag with jumbo grommets
- Tutorial: How to make purse straps, adjustable or not
- Tutorial: Sew a pretty tote with a box pleat and a bow