Becky from Owly Baby guest blogs in the Shorts on the Line series at Imagine Gnats with a free pattern for making her cuffed shorts. I love these shorts!! They have welt pockets, a zipper fly, belt loops, and cuffed legs. The length is short enough to be kicky, but not short short. The free pattern is in just one size, but if you weare a women’s ready-to-wear size 4 (29″ waist, 37″ hip) then you’re in luck. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Owly Baby on Imagine Gnats]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Turn outgrown pants into cuffed shorts
- Free pattern: Women’s blazer, plus a sew-along
- Free pattern: Little girl ruffle leg shorts
- Free pattern: Girl’s skirt with built-in shorts
- Tutorial: Adapt a basic shorts pattern to make culottes