Jessica from Happy Together shares a free pattern and tutorial on her blog for making a baby doll diaper. Made from craft felt with a simple Velcro closure across the front, they’re super easy and super fast to make. The edges of the felt won’t fray, and the Velcro can be glued down if you’re not comfortable sewing it. The diapers fit a wide variety of dolls, including 18″ dolls. Get the pattern.
[photo from Happy Together]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dolly diapers with Velcro closures
- Free pattern: Mini felt dolls and clothes
- Free pattern: Simple dolly shirt, pants, and dress
- Giveaway: My Cute Baby soft doll pattern
- Tutorial: No-sew dolly diaper