Head over to Small Dreamfactory to download a free pattern for making an envelope neck long-sleeved tee for baby. The envelope neck has a wide opening to slide over baby’s head with little tugging and fuss, but overlaps at the shoulder so it stays put once it’s on. The pattern is for sizes 3 months through 2T. Go to Small Dreamfactory for the pattern.
[photo from Small Dreamfactory]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Dutch Baby A-line Dress
- Free pattern: Toddler’s cap that covers the ears
- Free pattern: Toddler’s long-sleeved t-shirt
- Free pattern: Fleece-lined mittens for toddlers
- Free pattern: Toddler’s backpack