Jessica from Chickadee Jess guest blogs in the Dressing Up Dolly series at Nap Time Crafters with a pattern for making a doll-sized version of the Fairy Tale Dress (pattern by Oliver + S) she made for her daughter. The doll-sized version looks just like the girl version, except in a smaller size to fit a 15″ or 18″ doll. Can we say, matching girl and doll Easter dresses? Go to her guest pot for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Chickadee Jess on Nap Time Crafters]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Mermaid tail for a doll
- Free pattern: Oliver + S Popover Dress for 18″ dolls
- Update: Craft Gossip Dolly Donation Challenge
- Free pattern: Simple doll boots
- Free pattern: Easy-to-sew clothes for Dolly Donations dolls