Wendy Gratz from Shiny Happy World shares her first free sewing pattern for her online sewing school. Fancy Schmancy Cloth Napkins - just the project for a beginning sewist to practice sewing straight lines. (She gives a video sewing lesson on how to sew straight lines here.) And at the end of the practice, you’ll have a pretty new napkin to show for it. Go to the Fancy Schmancy Cloth Napkins project at Shiny Happy World.
[photo from Shiny Happy World]
By Anne Weaver
- Check it out: Shiny Happy World online sewing school
- Video tutorial: Tie a quick, neat knot at the end of your thread
- Tutorial: Cloth napkins with contrast band
- Tutorial: Cloth napkins, five ways
- Tutorial: Sew a set of pretty cloth napkins