Susi from Lilla Luise shares a free pattern and tutorial for sttitching up these sweet little felt chestnut softies. You can make them out of small pieces of felt and fabric. I love those happy little hand stitched faces! Get the pattern and how-to.
[photo from Lilla Luise]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Elsie the bat softie
- Free pattern: Elf hand puppets
- Free pattern: Kid-sized laminated cotton apron
- Free pattern: Felt fox brooch
- Tutorial: Fabric candy bar, gingerbread, and sugar cookie