Katie from Punk Projects shares a project that is both practical and super cute. It’s a little felt owl or panda that clips around your cords to keep them from getting all tangled up. They’re made from felt. She used glue to put them together, but you could also stitch them up by hand. Her free pattern includes the templates for making the panda and the owl. Go to her blog for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Punk Projects]
- Free pattern: Whale softie
- Free pattern: Easy baby doll diaper from felt and Velcro
- Free pattern: Starfish softie
- Tutorial: Felt covered hair clips
- Free pattern: Googy Eggs basket for Easter