Does your Christmas tree have a pickle ornament? If not, it might need one. And Abby Glassenberg from While She Naps, and author of The Artful Bird, shows how to make one out of felt. Isn’t it cute??? I’m loving the French knots that add the prickly pickle texture. Go to her pattern and tutorial.
[photo from While She Naps]
- Join the convo: Pattern testing in sewing books
- Tutorial: Restuff a special stuffed animal
- Tutorial: Pretzel pincushion (or play food softie)
- Tips for writing sewing (or craft) tutorials
- Tips for sewing through thick fabrics