About Goodness shares a free pattern and tutorial for making a flat Gatsby-style cap. The classic hat has never really gone out of fashion, but it’s becoming even more popular lately. You can make this a cold-weather or warm-weather hat by varying your fabric choice. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from About Goodness]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Basic gathered skirt with waistband and zipper
- Free pattern: 4 Season Crossover Top for little girls
- Free pattern: Toddler’s hooded winter jacket
- Free pattern: Fleece car seat cover
- Free pattern: Fleece winter outfit for an 18″ doll