Lark Crafts shares a free project on their blog for a dinosaur drawstring backpack. It’s an excerpt from the book Fleece Hat Friends by Mary Rasch. The fleece backpack has dinosaur spikes runing down the middle. Worn with the coordinating fleece hat (pattern available in the book), it makes a dinosaur costume. How cool is that!! Get the free dinosaur backpack project from Lark Crafts.
[photo from Lark Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Dinosaur Train costume
- Free pattern: Bobi stuffed puppy dog
- Tutorial: Stormy Weather appliqued knee high socks
- Tutorial: Retro Apron from Stash Happy Patchwork
- Free pattern: Fleece dinosaur softie