If your child’s 18″ doll needs a warm outfit for the cold winter weather, Maridith from Strictly Homemade has what you need. She shares free patterns for making a pair of fleece pants, a fleece hat, and a fleece shirt for an 18″ doll. The patterns and tutorials are divided into two post. Go to the pattern and tutorial for making the pants. Go to the pattern and tutorial for making the shirt and hat.
[photo from Strictly Homemade]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Child’s fleece pants
- Free pattern: Fleece car seat cover
- Free pattern: Kimono and pants outfit for a baby doll
- Free pattern: Easy-to-sew clothes for Dolly Donations dolls
- Free pattern: Basic pants for an 18″ doll