Virginia Lindsay from Gingercake guest blogs at Whip Up with a free pattern for making her retro-licious Flirty Apron. The rounded half-apron is trimmed with a ruffle, but the cutest thing has to be those heart-shaped pockets. Love! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Gingercake on Whip Up]
- Tutorial: Roses are Red retro-inspired half-apron
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired Bright Side Apron
- Tutorial: Flirty Holiday Apron
- Tutorial: Kid sized ruffled apron
- Tutorial: “Use It All” 1950s-inspired half apron