Lisa from U-Handbag shares a free pattern on her blog for this fabulous pleated bag, the “For Pleat’s Sake” tote. This is like a double-dip of goodness for me – a pretty purse and a clever pun. Go to the free pattern.
[photo from U-Handblog]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pleated, tote, bag, purse, handbag, For Pleat’s Sake[/tags]
- Free pattern: Pleated, lined, and roomy handbag
- Free pattern: Pleated Purse Frame Purse
- Free pattern: City Tote handbag
- Free pattern: Graceful Kelly Bag
- Free pattern: Handbag from two fat quarters