Fleece Fun shares a free pattern for making a fur-trimmed fleece hat with hidden earphone pockets. The warm fleece earflaps will keep your ears warm while you’re rocking out to your favorite tunes. If you want to make a hat sans earphone pockets, they’re easy enough to leave off. Get the free pattern.
[photo from Fleece Fun]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Teddy bear baby hat with ear flaps
- Free pattern: Fleece hats for Halloween costumes
- Tutorial: Sew a fleece baby bonnet
- Tutorial: Boutique-style fleece pants for little kids
- Free pattern: Toddler’s hooded winter jacket