Laura from We Wilsons has created a pattern for this handbag (and accompanying tiny drawstring bag) that you can make from a pair of fat quarters. It will be available for sale in her Etsy shop, but she’s allowing 500 free downloads before she moves it there. Go to the free pattern.
Missed the free download? Get it from her shop.
[photo from We Wilsons]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, pattern, handbag, bag, purse, pouch, fat quarter[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- It’s new: Patchwork zebra softie PDF pattern
- It’s new: Little Red Riding Hood flip doll pattern
- Free pattern: When Pigs Fly
- Tutorial: Bunny and fox flip doll
- Lookie what she made: Hydrangea purse!