Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a free pattern and tutorial for making her Hello Little Girl dress for baby girls. The pattern is in a size 0-3 months, perfect for a sweet baby gift. It’s a long-sleeved A-line dress with a front pocket trimmed with a pretty bow. If you need a larger size, you could draft your own pattern using a garment that fits as a sizing guide and her pattern as a shaping guide. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
- Free pattern: Bustle back halter dress for little girls
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Lapped front hoodie for an infant
- Free pattern: Little man suit jacket refashioned from a man’s suit jacket
- Free pattern: Chevron pintucked sundress for baby girls