Melissa from Blank Slate Patterns and Melly Sews shares a free pattern for making a high low top. The pattern is for a size small (34″ bust). If you need a larger size, you could create your own using a basic pattern that fits as a sizing guide and her pattern as a shaping guide. Go to her blog for the pattern and how to.
[photo from Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Women’s V-neck tee with pleated neckline
- Free pattern: V-neck raglan sleeve baseball tee
- Free pattern: Sashiko Tunic
- Free pattern: Women’s blazer, plus a sew-along
- Free pattern: Color blocked cowl neck tee