LiEr from ikat bag shares a free pattern for this Humpty Dumpty softie. He sports a bowtie around his neck and a bandaid on his head. All of his limbs button on and off, so he can always be put back together again, and again, and again. I love it!! Go to the free pattern.
[photo from ikat bag]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, humpty dumpty, softie, plushie[/tags]
- It’s new: Chicken (and baby chick) softie PDF pattern
- Free pattern: Kitty cat softie, meow meow!
- Free pattern: Swan softie
- Free pattern: Sheep softie
- Free pattern: Pottery Barn-inspired owl softie