Small Dream Factory shares a free pattern on their blog for this infant’s vest. Make it from a heavier fabric for layering in winter, or from a lightweight cotton for warmer summer months. Snaps on the shoulder make it easy to put on and take off. The pattern is sized for babies 2-4 months. Get the free pattern.
[photo from Small Dream Factory]
- Free pattern: Baby sleep sack
- Free pattern: Toddler’s long-sleeved t-shirt
- Free pattern: Toddler’s fitted hat to keep the ears warm
- Free pattern: Jumper dress for baby girls 2-4 months
- Free pattern: Toddler’s hooded winter jacket