Susi from Lilla Luise shares a free pattern for making a child’s apron. Made from a laminated cotton, it wipes clean easily. She embroidered a sweet design on a piece of fabric to make the pocket, but you could also just use a fun print for that. Go to her blog for the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Lilla Luise]
- Free pattern: Elsie the bat softie
- Free pattern: Laminated bib with pocket
- Free pattern: Laminated cotton pocket bib
- Tutorial: Fabric candy bar, gingerbread, and sugar cookie
- Free pattern: Felt chestnut softies