Jessica from Me Sew Crazy guest blogs at Nap Time Crafters with a free pattern for making a baby romper out of an adult’s t-shirt. They’re quick to sew up, with easy ribbon tie straps. The washed and worn knit will be soft on baby’s skin. The pattern is in a 6 month size. If you needed a bigger or smaller size, you could adjust the pattern using a garment that fits as a sizing guide. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy on Nap Time Crafters]
- Free pattern: Make shortalls for baby out of an adult tee
- Free pattern: Summer knit cardigan, now in an adult size
- Free pattern: Vintage style baby romper
- Free pattern: Runway Shortie romper for toddler girls
- Free pattern: Tea Roses A-line dress for toddler girls